Monday, March 14, 2011

free living challenge - day 41

goal... to abstain from spending hobbies - to focus on finding daily joy in no cost living.

today's joy...



small things today.  had a bit of a low day and realise how much of an escapism op shopping is on days when life gets me a bit low.

found this random feather in my garden a few days ago and came across the picture today.  it made me smile on a day when i didn't feel like smiling.

i'm sitting here listening to a range of beautiful calls of the birds in our area.  to think that the smooth, satin look of these gorgeous creatures are made up of so many little beautiful feathers like this.

on a day when the big things were getting me down it made me remember that a lot of little good things can make up for it all.

blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment